Get new posts by email:

"Episode" 2

Summer 2022 - a look through my notes app

June 30
  • woke up with internal shakes - took 4-hour nap after work and felt better
July 9
  • dizziness worsened when driving - took 2 Dramamine
  • dizziness started at the top of head and washed over me when my head moved
  • felt faint and lightheaded
  • no relief after 5-hour nap - 3 ibuprofen
  • no relief after water, caffeine, or food
July 10
  • woke up dizzy
  • Gatorade helped but dizziness returned around 8:00pm
July 11
  • started the day with Gatorade - no dizziness!
  • the dizziness started around noon
July 16
  • dizziness started a round 2:00pm
  • feeling shaky and lightheaded
  • Gatorade in the afternoon - relief around 3:00pm
July 18
  • stayed home from work due to dizziness
  • lightheadedness
  • eye shaking in reaction to loud noises
  • internal tremors
  • brain fog
July 19
  • extreme dizziness throughout the day - worst in a while
  • lips tingling
  • brain fog
  • reaction to noises
  • vibrations through my body as I move my eyes
That is just an excerpt...
I continued to monitor my symptoms daily beginning in August when my days were without relief. As I learned more about triggers and things that would help me push through the day, I found my new drink addiction - LiquidIV. Sodium seemed to help but I needed A LOT of it. By this time I would drink 3-4 packets each day and without it, I was useless.

August also brought with it other issues. I caught Covid for the first time and my dad spent a month in the hospital. It was a stressful time and I ended up spending two weeks in Iowa.

August turned to September. Skyler and I ventured out on our honeymoon (2 years later). We were a bit weary my symptoms would prevent me from having fun...a cruise didn't seem like the best idea...but it was booked and paid for. 

September 5, Cozumel
Passed out at the top of a lighthouse...not my favorite memory of our honeymoon but definitely the funniest!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Episode" 1

March 5, 2024

Where Have I Been?